Wednesday, June 10, 2009

went bkt bintang wit zeeba n michelle 2day...
me n michelle brought zee around bkt bintang since she nvr really go b4..
went to sungei wang to meet them...so sweaty wen i reached there >.<
walked all the way under the hot sun from ht stn to there...

then v went pavilion to window shopping..
im broke..so cant buy anything even wen i saw so many nice things =(
den v went to ts to buy krispy kreme..
duno wat day is 2day...ts is full of malays...which is soooo unusual...
the bowling centre is flooded with malays...
almost as if only me n michelle is the only chinese there
v played 1 game of pool den v went arcade to play..
only zee n michelle played..im just standing there looking like an idiot...
den kai lynn call me n said she's in ts!!
i was so so happy!!! =D long time din c her ad..
so she came arcade n find me n v chit-chat for awhile only..

left ts at 4 sth...the most things v did 2day was walking n walking n walking...
so tiredddd >.<
den in the lrt dad called n ask me wanna watch monsters vs aliens anot..
so of coz i said yes since there's ntg to do even if i go home
the movie not bad le...at least got some part farnie...
but i got so frigging hungry during the movie!! =(

while waiting for zee to pay for her shirt..
me n mich camwhore at the counter mirror..
michelle n zee =D
me..taken frm zee's phone =Dmich n me is the model for tis watch gallery haha =p

my face look so big in tis pic =.=my dream car =D (sort of)
took tis outside ts..
zee nvr tried durian b4..so v brought her to eat tis durian pancake
monsters vs aliens

No comments:

Post a Comment