Thursday, April 2, 2009

surprise day?

2day is so unpredictable...
y? coz there's 2 robberies jus happened in my neighbourhood!!
n v had guards too!!
but the thief still managed 2 broke into 2 houses..(not sure both isit the same thief)
one break in is at 10 sth..the owner is the 1 dat sell white coffee at jln imbi pasar there
n another 1 is the owner noticed he got rob wen he reached home at 7pm
the neighbours went 2 8 at 7 sth xD
n i got my P 2day!!
duno y uncle din call me straighaway go guard house take
he just call the guard giv me n the guard dropped 1 of my P stickers >.<>.< so means i can drive ad!!! but i got no car =(

n finally after 3-4 months i finally finished reading BREAKING DAWN!!
coz i only on9 and watch tv so no time read book la haha
so now let's wait 4 the new moon movie!!
cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment