Saturday, April 11, 2009

1st clas of the term..

woke up at 5 sth n prepare myself for the day..
at around 6 sth dad fetch me 2 bts stn
msg ariff whether he reached oredi anot..
turns out he stil at home n he arrived 2 mins afta the 1st train left =.="
at bout 7 the train reached n at kl sentral i saw 1 of the leng zhai in culinary arts xD

anyway..luckily the train came on time if not..
i will b late 2 college n im gonna slaughter ariff =p
so went 2 the courtyard there n saw my clasmates so i oso wait there lor
at 8 v all go 2 the kitchen n the lecturer teach us 2 start a fire
but den v must hav a lighter >.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
dun hav pics..all at ariff..will update later..

afta lunch wen v wan 2 go ktm stn..
suddenly raining..luckily i got bring umbrella..
den ariff got wet coz he hold the umbrella towards me
but gd la he got balasan for treating me bad at college xD

he went down at kl sentral stn but i went down at bank negara stn for the 1st time!!
den i walk all the way to my bro's skol..
so sweaty wen i reached there n they din on the fan =.="
den the principal n another guy sit wit me
n the following conversation starts..

p:are you doing ur homework?
me: yes..
p: are you waiting for ur kids?
me: no im waiting for my brother
p: are you working now?
me: no im studying at college now
p: are you graduating soon?
me: no 2day is my 1st clas

p-principal

n still got summore la but i lazy 2 write ad xD
wen he talk 2 me i keep trying so hard not 2 laugh
his ques are sooo.....
wen he ask me bout waiting kids
in my mind i keep tinking... do i look old or sth??
if i wear my formal clothes den i und leh i may look abit mature
but i wearing my college t-shirt!!!
y in the world will i wear my college t-shirt if im working or fetching my KIDS?
wen i told my family..they keep laughing >.<

finally!! tmr i can rest more.. i hope..
if my mum doesnt wake me up suddenly..ish ish..

No comments:

Post a Comment