Wednesday, April 15, 2009

group 4 outing!! wyee!~

my clas starts at 8.30 2day n i hav 2 go college alone..
1st time dun hav my big brother wit me haha..
anyway afta the not so interesting geografi clas...
my clasmates decided 2 go n watch movie during dat 5 hours break..
n v suceeded in calling the guys 2 cum wit us
so dat v can jimat our taxi fare=p
den..v walked 2 the parking lot where sean n calvin parked their car
n i saw zi heng on the way O.O so unexpected...
me n zee sit calvin's nice n beautiful car xD

our leng zhai driver - calvin

me n zee keep laughing behind wen v took his pic haha =p
n btw calvin..now my blog got ur leng zhai pic so not consider lame le gua?? hehe

den wen v reached sunway
me n zee took pic while waiting for the others~
me n zee

calvin..y u take our pic frm so far?
cant c our pretty face xD
den v went jusco 2 buy snacks for the movie..

the rich guys buying starbucks >.<


i took tis pic 4 fun =p
mr lazy-calvin =p

went 2 cinema 2 select our movie n v gals decided 2 watch pantas dan garang(fast n furious)
the guys wan go shopping so din watch wit us >.<

afta the movie v get influenced by the fast n furious ad
den went 2 arcade play initial D haha
i got 2nd place den 3rd place den 4th place..zzzz

went bak college 2 lepak
n v hang out at the library
i saw auntie!! she came running 2 me wen she saw me haha

sean n calvin..(busy smsing gf hehe)

went to our nxt clas...computing..
v did introduction n v hav 2 arrange group for another assignment =.=
so boring afta dat
n v saw sky was paying attention to wat vicky is saying..
wanted 2 take pic..but he saw it>.<

sky hiding his face wit his bag >.<

went home wit ariff again..
thx 4 waiting me bro!!hehe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment