Wednesday, March 18, 2009

a nt so happy nor sad day?

2day i can c my frns dat i haven seen since my bday party last yr..
especially siew teng n shwu ling!!
i miss them dearly but but....
they changed ALOT!!!!!
wen i saw shwu ling..i questioned myself..
'wao..hu's tis?' totally cant recognize her..
n siew teng!!! she's so pretty oredi!!
ns changed ppl's life? xD

anyway...i expected to meet them at bout 12 sth...
in the end dad go here n there so almost reach 2 ad i still not there yet..
n the movie they watching is at 1.45
swt-ly..they 1.44 onli tell me n oredi bought my ticket
so means i have 2 go rite?
y tak tell me earlier la?
make me kena scold..xD
so wen i reached there pav i keep walking fast fast
evry1 passing by keep staring at me..
wat la..nvr c ppl walk fast b4 meh??
stupid escalator so damn far walk till chuen hei ad..

den i sms-ed sim wat hall n seating place..
n i have 2 msg her twice>.<
i missed bout 10 mins or more of the movie
haiz..no choice la..
watch finished the movie den v just walk here n there
while waiting for shwu ling 2 buy her stuff..
bout 5 sth me n shwu ling left early
din take dinner wit them coz my mum leaving oredi..
i went 2 sungei wang n asked my mum mana dia
den she told me she at lot 10
so i have to walk bak there again>.<
n the place where i have 2 meet my dad is at kl plaza...
cant they just straighaway call me wait at kl plaza?
den i no need walk there n cum bak again la..
so tiring u noe???
bak home jus watch tv n sleep lor..
huh huh..
boring lifestyle..

No comments:

Post a Comment