Thursday, March 26, 2009

dad bought another 3 small fish...
v named it goldie,snowie and champion haha xD
din take any pictures as the fishes mou si ting..
they nvr stop swimming>.<
den i went 2 take my P license picture...
my face was very red thx 2 the sun...
so my mum call the guy edit abit make it dun look so red haha
den bout 6 sth get prepared 2 my relative's baby 1 month old party..
there got ntg 2 eat..
i ate a few rounds n its almost the same food
but at least saw the baby la..
din get 2 take pic again bcoz its at nite so not very bright xD
den bout 9 went 2 the mini concert near my house...
the artist got cao ge, grasshopper, kenny b......bout 7 other more artists..
poor cao ge..wen he was singing..not much ppl cheering la
coz auntie n uncle ma xD
bout 10 sth the concert ended
n v walked home coz its f***ing jam so my dad cant drive in..
den i on9 till late AGAIN..
which i tried not to xD

No comments:

Post a Comment