Thursday, March 5, 2009

drama drama

so finally i finished watching Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan!!
its the hei se hui mei mei n bang bang tang 2nd movie..

gt mix mix la..funny,sad,interesting,kissing..
although abit fake la the stunts bt its nice la youngest kung fu drama wor..
2 me not bad..
2day suppose 2 go ice kacang den ytd cancelled so i stayed at home watch drama again..
my house de curtain until now oni ngam my mum sam sui
din ngam ngam cham cham ad
so finally the curtain done ad..
den 2day gt another leng zhai..hahaha
but 2day i wear dou too simple the shirt n pants so ugly xD
how m i suppose 2 noe gt ppl will cum 2day jeh..so mai wear kao kei dit lor..
i so fat hao haha=p
den i hav 2 go take my salary so i went out wit my mum 2 fetch bro n dad
haiz..work 11 days onli get less than rm400
if they let me work ngam ngam 1 month i sure get more than dat..
den reached home straighaway watch dvd
watch hk drama till my dad cum kacau..
ish ish upstairs oso can watch ma always wan ka ka cau cau.. FAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment