Sunday, March 29, 2009

last driving lesson..

bout 11 sth uncle came fetch me..n i haven eat my breakfast yet>.<
so jus cincai eat bread den left ad.. reached there den do the usual lor..
n i saw keith n ning pei!!!!haha
i wave at them while i was driving (din concentrate on the road=p)
1st time din do well la slowly slowly den ok liao so damn many ppl..
wait till bored ad.. got 1 round parking went 2 the longest line..
c wrong ad so onli went there >.<


traffic jam >.<

bkt oso have 2 wait>.<

bored=(

drive till 2 sth den send sum1 home den my turn 2 drive again
den my dad called my phone bt i din ans coz i patuhi undang-undang ma xD
ate 'dai bao' wen reached home

dai bao jing duo leong gao.....~

watched tv till 6 sth
bout 7 mum call me go get ready 2 go out
coz celebrate mommy de bday!! haha
v went rendevous steak garden at tmn billion
sat at the swing place..x take pic too dark
n i duno my phone de nite mode is at where xD


proved dat its dark xD

sth my mum ordered..4gt wat it is ad haha

ordered alot of things..ate till damn full..
den went 2 leisure mall de breadstory buy cake

v bought black forest =)

mum's bday cake

den reached home ad blow candle sing song
ate the cake straighaway go brush teeth n prepare sleep ad
coz tmr need wake up early a..
y? bcoz its my driving exam TMRW!!!!
now oredi start gan jeong ad xD

No comments:

Post a Comment