Tuesday, February 24, 2009

out 2 the world!!

finally..
im not gonna stay at home 2day...
mum's frns cuming so of coz i so not gonna stay at home..
alot of ppl oso canot go out so in the end onli me n eevon go pav
went 2 the cinema choose movie 2 watch
been standing there 4 bout 20 mins
in the end x watch movie
so walk around look 4 theresa's present
afta looking at a few shops
finally decided 2 make phone strap 4 her
n i bought 2 necklace too xD
went 2 buy jco
den go sg wang walk walk la..
ended up eating at gasoline..
sg wang so damn quiet
so damn unusual lor
but oso gd geh no need c live seafood walking around 2day haha
around 4 wann go ts ply bowling
raining n wen v go there v dun feel like playing oredi
so i went 2 find ah gor lor..
chat chat chat reached 4.30 ad
den v walk 2 lrt stn
called dad n he told me 5.30 onli fetch me
so i wait at ht stn 4 awhile onli went in the tren
reached the stn ad wen 2 sit down den suddenly got a auntie ask me how 2 sms
scared me xD
keep talking 2 me i oso duno wan choi her anot
luckily afta awhile my dad reached ad so i said bye 2 her n fast fast go
went home ad den bout 8 sth saw 'em yim zhou' again >.<
of coz tis time not like last week dat 38 la
i jus look at him den went 2 my room ad..

tmr pasar mlm leh..
duno will go anot wor..

No comments:

Post a Comment