Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st day of work..

kena kejut by parents at 9 sth
haiz..y cant i jus have 1 day dat i can sleep dou cukup-cukup??
11 sth my dad fetched me 2 leisure mall
reach there do wat??
walk around like soh poh..
window shopping??sort of la..
den i rmb there got popoular
so went there n read russell lee de book
coz duno wat 2 read >.<
12 sth walking 2 the shop i gonna work at
n i saw yk!!
so surprise 2 c her n wit a guy..hoho..
den say bb 2 her n i go my shop
the jie jie there teached me tis n dat
n bee leng came n visit me!!
luckily dat time no customer so can chat la
if not the boss sure x like
n afta dat the boss ask me whether bee is my sis
den i said no..
bee so pretty i so not..sure not my sis la
she's my best best best frn lor..
den i keep 4getting how 2 use the cash register
coz need press alot of things=.="
i stand more than sit lor..
got 1 chair onli so i let the jie jie sit..
i respect ma haha
n 6pm onli can eat xD

2day learnt alot of new things le
9 sth jau count the things
i count dou almost sot lor
keep miscount
1st day of work oredi make so many mistakes..hmm..

now my bak so hurt almost cant stand straight
mayb bcoz of the senget bones??
almost like an old lady ad
so young jau got backache..

tmr work frm1pm-1opm again
haiz..sien sien
find work oso hard
work oso hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment