Friday, February 20, 2009

another boring thursday..

the usual thing 2day..
cleaner..watch tv..mother scold..

but but..
2day the shoe shop called me n tell me im hired!!!
the working time is 4-10 n sumtimes 6-10
salary is rm4 per hour..
so i ask my mum can work anot
den she said the time not rite..
not free 2 fetch me go
so nan dak got a job..den have 2 reject it le..
so sad...
i wish the maxis wan fast fast call me la
aiyayai...

den fall asleep while watching tv so damn tired..
4 sth woke up suddenly
den mum came bak
so close..
5 sth dat time 'em yim zhou' cum again a..
i so happy..
i sambil fold clothes sambil looking at him work
luckily he din notice la
if not i dai jei la
den i 38 dou go up my dad's room n look at the security camera
i keep looking at him haha
im like a stalker xD

afta dat he work at my bro's room n im standing out there looking at him
den he turn around
i quickly sim hoi hehe =p
i suddenly so semangat jor not sleepy liao..
den he left le =(

so watch tv again..
keep switching n watch the movie i watched b4
coz totally ntg 2 watch..
den wanna update my blog
so afta bath den on9 lu...huhuhu xD

No comments:

Post a Comment