Thursday, February 19, 2009

feeling ntg..

6 sth have to wake up ad
got alot of things 2 do so have 2 ikut mum out.. >.<
fetched bro 2 skol den went ampang eat breakfast..
go old house pack things again n went to babysitter's house
x dpt c little boy lu..he go 2 kindergarden ad..
so fast lor..
den went 2 fuk chan...
n jus talk for a few minutes wit the doctor onli n all the things he says is same as last time
n how much does his talking cost??RM60!!!!
im like whoa!! so gd at making money..
i wished i studied biology den i can b a doctor..
so easy make so much money..
den go my bro's skol again..
n i took lrt frm there 2 maluri 2 take bus 2 leisure mall
i keep waiting at the bus stop
den onli realize the real stop isnt here..its at jusco
oredi 12.30..im gonna b late 4 work for the 1st time!!
wait the bus until 12.45..
rm2 gone..
1st time sat dat bus so blur blur
den i thought almost reach leisure mall ad coz its the stn b4 leisure mall
wen i turn the other way..
im like where is tis place..did i passed leisure mall again???
my mind went blank dat instant..
n my mum called n scold me y din c properly
i oso very fan jor lor..still scold scold scold..
den i ask the driver y din go leisure mall
den the not-so-friendly driver told me have 2 cum in the house area onli go 2 leisure mall
thank god....
but wen i reached lm im oredi 15 mins late..

went 2 shop my frn told me the gd-for-nothing manager's sister ask me 2 call her
i got a bad feeling oredi
n..
she say 2day is my last day!!!

n wats the reason she fire me??
'sales not gd so the boss dun1 hire so many ppl ad n hired a new gal coz she gonna work longer than me'

so so so so angry dat time..
im like wth??
dun1 hire so many ppl den dun hire la no need fire me wan ma
i oso din do anything wrong
i so wanted to say dat 2 her but ntg came out..

i jus worked for few days n i got fired bcoz of a new chick??
hu does the bitch tink she is????
im so goin bak the shop n balas dendam!!!
aargh!!

afta i cooled down my frn let me go n find jobs
since there's no customer..
signed form at 1 of the shop
n went to a spec shop oso..he was goin 2 giv me a form 2 write
wen i accidentally said i work until end of march onli
n he say wan hire long term wan..
me n my big mouth!!!
called pooi mun for help
den she tell me go maxis broadband ask..
i jus wanted to pass by there
n the guy keep promoting the broadband thing ad
i din stay at dat place ad he oso still talking
so creeppy...
but in the end i oso went bak dat shop n ask 4 job la..

den have 2 sign in form n alot of things
including a test bout computer stuff
thank god i always use computer so i noe almost all the answers le..
so have 2 wait for them 2 call lo..

haiz..bak to my boring days at home again..

No comments:

Post a Comment