Friday, January 23, 2009

tiredzzzz...

woke up at 8.30am 2day..bcoz of mum again
duno y so teng wa xD
got up n sidai baju n i went straight 2 the sofa n try 2 sleep
cant get my eyes 2 close so watched tv instead
ntg much 2 watch so i watch cartoon
i noe very childish but ntg 2 do wad not like i reali wan 2..
mum n dad reached home n mum order me do tis n dat ad
1st the sofa cover n sweep the floor n the bedsheets
suppose 2 sweep my parents room but i watch tv in the room instead
parents went out again
so the movie finish jau la la lem finish all the work dat needed 2 b done..
mum called again n ask me do stuff dat i oredi did
so i jus em a orh n bak 2 the tv..
around 5 sth evry1 home n got the door guy fix the door
mum call me use the angau fold things those..
finish jor jau have dinner
mum call me put the bedsheets back n stuff
i hold the big mattress hold dou got 'yew gut tong'
cant reali stand straight
n i was sweating like im in the shower
went to my bed too n no1 2 hlp
sis is bz watchin movie in her room
finally begged her 2 hlp me
finished evrything straighaway went 2 shower
on9 after dat..

No comments:

Post a Comment