Sunday, January 4, 2009

boring day...

suppose to go genting wit jerica they all
but haiz..
dad dun let T.T
so went to 6 hours ceramah instead..
7 sth woke up again @.@
3 hours listen ppl talking..
the hall is so freaking cold even wen im wearing jacket..
n sis called n ask me where m i
i said listening ceramah
n she scolded me 4 not telling
but i did told dad wad..not my fault >.<
frm 9 sth listen dou 12 sth..
but i 11 sth oredi fall asleep jor..
den jus can listen half half the guy said..
afta dat uncle teach tis n dat..
but halfway he hav 2 fetch ppl bak 1st
so i went to the canteen n saw jesslinda n michelle teng..
they said they saw sum1 dat looks alot like canny..
around 3 sth time 2 left ad
last lesson was where i'll b driving
but i brain is sleeping ad
so din reali rmb much la just angguk kepala onli..
hope he wil show me again la..

afta dat dad called n said at klcc
so uncle dropped me at the ampang stn
sit bus to klcc..
wen i enter klcc straighaway can c my bro they al ad
at coach shop
n i go kejut my bro
the salesgal bside him oso get terkejut haha xD
afta dinner went home..

10 sth went to bed ad..
1st time since spm trial i went 2 bed early..

No comments:

Post a Comment