Friday, January 30, 2009

4th day of cny

cleaner came 2day
3 sth jau chnge clothes
have 2 go aunt's house at shah alam..
while waiting for parents n bro
me n sis camwhore in her room..


me n sis..
my sista

me without specs..nice anot?



went out ad den 4gt haven take cny gift yet
so waited outside house for 15 mins coz heavy rain
x dpt drive in the car..
so bout 1 hour lebih reached aunt's house..so damn far n hard 2 find>.<
her house so big lor
the kitchen is bigger than my sis n my bedroom add 2getha..
the living room abit plain la
den got other relatives play mahjong
me n sis jau went upstairs n chit-chat wit cousin
n i teached my form 4 cousin add-maths haha xD
8 sth onli went out 4 dinner
summore took bout 1 hour 2 reach there
n waited bout half n hour or more for the food 2 arrive..
the crab is the longest..
reached home bout 12 sth
bath n evrything ad den went 2 bed liao>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment