Sunday, January 4, 2009

exam day..

uncle said ytd will fetch me at 7sth
so i woke up at 7am..
den last minute study the yellow book while waiting 4 him 2 reach..
in the end he 9 sth oni reach..uurgh=.="
chatted wit him along the way
n bout 15 mins time reached ad..
so go daftar n evrything..
take pic for L license..
take pic infnt of so many ppl
awkward..
they should not put the camera outside..

keep reading 4 waiting 4 my turn..
n saw diane she was standing there waiting 4 her result paper..
den the sit bside me is empty so she sat there n v chatted awhile
n wen she took her paper she went out wait
but afta awhile she came bak in..
hard 2 breathe outside
smokers are evrywhere..
afta she left continue my reading..
n haven even hav the chance to study section c
den the guy called my name
so went in n my table is no.6
section A n B okok la..
can do coz got read
but section C i js tembak onli..
den the keputusan cum out n i ngam ngam pass lo..
not as good as other ppl but wateva as long as i pass..
wen i left the room the gal bside me stil doing even though she went in earlier than me..

afta settle evrything ad
went bak home..
n saw the designer for my house outside..
n the uncle smiled at her
guess he thought dat was my mum haha

bak home chnge clothes n update my blog..
at nite watched wildchild wit sis until 1 sth..
tmr ceramah 6 hours ALONE..
sure sien sei..

No comments:

Post a Comment