Sunday, December 19, 2010

since the day im back we've been arguing alot
i cried alot i hurt myself alot
but you never know and you never care
you've changed..
you dont treat me the way you used to..
last time you will be very happy when you see me
but now whenever you see me there's no expression at your face
the way your face smiles when you see your friends
i wished i can see that smile at me
but..
it never happen
the way you look at your friends is always full of joy
but..
when you look at me i can only feel that you dont wanna see me dont wanna talk to me
last time you will always talk to me patiently nicely gently
but you talk to me loudly shouted at me even when i din do anything wrong
nowadays i keep having the feeling that you dont love me anymore
if you dont love me already just tell me directly
i rather you tell me the truth than lying to me bout how you feel
at least i wont hurt so much if you tell me now
at least i wont feel so insecure anymore
at least i will just cry for this time and stop forever
at least i dont need to face you anymore
i just cant convince myself that you still love me
everything that i see i feel just gives me more prove that you dont love me
or maybe...you just didnt realize that the feeling is not there anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment