Saturday, December 27, 2008

2nd day in Vietnam

after breakfast went to halong bay
1 of the 7 wonders of the world..
the journey took bout 3 hours..
so jus sleep in the bus
den around 11 sth reach there ad
n took lunch
so weird 11 sth jau hav lunch ad..

the tour guide gave al of us the hat..
the villagers wear dat kind
i dun reali like it so didnt wear hehe

bro n me..

nxt v go 2 the port n wait 4 the sampan..
den row row row ur boat gently down the stream....
but me n sis din row la=P
onli the guy row

saw alot of ducks..but on the way bak they duno hilang 2 where ad..

the mountains along the way

very windy so kinda cold...

pants got abit wet the other boat rower sprayed it over me >.<
the view verry nice..
but kinda boring la
jus mountains around onli
ntg 2 play summore so me n sis listen to ipod^^

den went through 3 caves..
kinda creepy
n got water or sth drip 2 my head
urrgh...
we're the 1st 2 reach the end there haha
n my parents were the last
mayb my dad too heavy
n its a gal dat is rowing
pity her..

n on the way bak to the port
i saw harry potter aka kuan tai!!
at 1st din reali saw him
i jus look at his direction
den i felt like sum1 is staring at me
so i look at him
n he wave at me
onli i realize its him
my heart is thumping so damn fast dat time...
so awkward...
n i fast fast tel jerica haha i so 38=.="

we're the 1st to reach the port too haha
n my parents were the last again
n they so long onli reach leh
bout 10 mins afta the 2nd last boat
walk bak to the restaurant..


scorpion, snake,lizards wine

got sell things outside the restaurant n 1 of it is dat..
the salesgal very quickly stand bside me wen she saw me taking pics
but of coz i din buy it le..

afta dat went to sum temple
n i saw our ex health minister i tink..
4gt wats his position ad..oops..

tis tree is over 100 yrs old so strong..

hav 2 walk up the stairs onli can go the temple
so up up up den reach there ad bai bai yi sia..
den went down lu..
not much 2 c..

afta dat 4gt go where ad..hehe
but it took around 4 hours la..
so sleeping in the bus again..

reached dat place ad oso around 7 sth ad..
so went dinner lu..
lunch 11 sth dinner 7 sth
so long onli dinner
almost hungry sei jor =P

the place where i had dinner..

den mum n dad went massage wit other 6 ppl
me sis n bro alone at the room
they watch football la
very sien..
so i jus sitting on the bed doin ntg
den my aunt n her son came 2 our room
n tel us lots of stories bout her past..
n she kena rompak twice at US wen she was working..
so hong bou leh..

wait mum n dad cum bak
den went 2 sleep ad la of coz..
tmr morning call 7am so early >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment