Monday, December 22, 2008

Prom Night!!^^

prom nite was damn fun!!

around 1 sth i went salon teman mommy wash hair
den i thought she wan bring me set hair
na li zhi dao she let me wash hair onli
den i said my hair very plain
den in the end oso got set sth la..
din reali take pic how isit..

the guy dont allow me 2 move xD

reached home around 3 sth
stil got time mum jau cal me mop floor -.-"
around 5 sth mum cal me get ready
den bath ad she hlp me apply make up
1st time tis yr do make up =D

went 2 sungei wang chnge vietnam money

den onli go hotel nikko
so stuck in the jam
but luckily wen i reach im nt the late 1
haven even start
so v gals jau go toilet lepak..

den register ad jau went in lu..

frns dat sat wit me
cameraman: kian wee
so blame him 4 the blur pic =P

den jus sat down awhile
jau go take food lu..
while eating the band sing malay songs
v al chinese sort of beh song la..
n v cant reali hear wats he's singing too=P
next is lucky draw n slideshow

watch jor v went toilet 2 take pics
while waiting 4 them 2 decide hu's prom king n queen



Gals In BLACK..
me n the 'bride' hehe(she so pretty rite?)


me n eevon(it isnt wat it seems!!im not les)
eevon the pro-cameragal=)
hui jing-the okok cameragal=P


im not a gd poser =p

den wen v go bak 2 the ballroom
they announced the prom king n queen n best couples..
prom king-canny
prom queen-ana
best couples-mk n kt(so sepadan)



last but not least

the partay dat makes us high!!
evrybody went 2 the dance floor
n shake their booties!!
it was SUPER fun!!
sum gals took their heels off
coz its very painful dancing in heels!!



n sum guy cal me 2 eat more
coz i keep fixing my dress
such an a*****e
like its any of his business xD

last pic wit hui jing b4 she leave

it ended at 12.30 i tink..
den al my frns went bak..
left me alone..huhu xD

afta wait 4 bee leng
den her sis fetch me n christina home..
reached around 1 sth

pack things for tmr singapore trip
n bath at around 2 sth
den play msn 4 awhile
hlp mum wit packing stuff
n slept at 5 sth...

PROM WAS AWESOME!!!!
wil nvr 4get it unless my brain got sucked xD


Ps: the posting date n time isnt reali true
jus chnged it 2 b more convenient xD

No comments:

Post a Comment