Friday, January 21, 2011

you're online but you're chatting with other girls
girls that you know i hate so much
why do you talk jokes to them but you never even talk 1 to me
i forced myself to laugh when im with you
i forced myself to be happy when im with you
i really tried hard to convince myself that our relationship will work out somehow
i feel like you dont care bout me dont care bout this relationship
am i just your toy to let you play around?
when i was training in penang you took 5 hours bus trip to go there and find me
when i finish class late you waited for me
other than that i cannot think of anything else that you did for me
i really did appreciate you look for me wait for me
but i wanted you to do more...
i want you to love me more care bout me more talk to me more
but all this is just in my fantasy my dream whenever i wake up all these lies will be gone
when will i wake up and my dream isnt a dream but bcame reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment