Monday, August 10, 2009

6/8/09

had housekeeping class today...n v learnt bout making beds..
so many steps to rmb n have so many layers..
by the time v finish making the bed..the whole body pain n tired =.=
den afta v presented our presentation class was dismissed at 10am
lazy lecturer...tskk...teach us longer canot wan meh?
afta class went to the library with vicky n suraya coz ntg to do...
den v got so bored v keep taking pics in the library
around 11 sth went down to the mamak to wait till 12 for the lunch service..
it was so hot n time passes so damn slow..
1st time waited so impatiently for the service..
finally 12pm came..me, jessie n kyalin went in n jian was our server..

tada...jian =D
kyalin =D
the big watery eyes-jessie =D

1st thing served...the mocktail...

Tropical breeze..

the hard n bitter bread =.=

appertizer was prawn cocktail..taste quite nice la...at least eatible =p
main course was chicken with gravy..

main course..
found tis wen cutting the chicken...
the chicken intestine or sth >.<>

got so bored wen waiting for the dessert..
so take pic of the surrounding outside where my classmate
s were...
the most obvious wan...sky >.<suraya...light not gd =.=

den was the dessert dat is made by jessie's group...
4gt wat dessert is tis >.<>
7/8/09

wat a suffering day...
morning was feeling ok wen going college..just a slight headache...
den during moral class was sitting infrnt of the aircond bcoz i thought ntg will happen...
n bout half an hour later started to feel very very cold even wen im wearing my jacket..
suddenly very tired n shivering...almost feel like vomitting ad..
den afta 2 hours of tahan n waiting for the lecturer to mark my attendance
i straighaway run frm the class to the toilet 3 floor below n vomitted
dats how i started to feel sick >.<>
weird situation coz the lecturers were having meeting wit the students..
went to meet my frns n they call me to hav lunch wit them outside college so i follow lo...
got no appetite wen reached there so din eat
n while waiting for my frns to finish eating went to the toilet n vomitted again~ so suffering..
frns frm other class oso ask how i m.. but my classmates just leave me there
n went to their frns at another table...tskk
canot tahan ad so called mum dat im not feeling well so she called me to sit ktm home
ktm!!! where all the bacteria are =.= but den waited half n hour at the college ktm station...
n i asked my frn wat happen during class
n they told me the class suppose to end at 6 but den ended at 2.30...
which is the time i was waiting for the ktm ish....
if i've waited longer at the college den i will hav full attendance in PA class >.<
afta reaching my station mum fetched me to c doctor.. he so weird...
ask me got fever anot n i was tinking how the hell i noe?
i dun even hav a thermometer..
den i said mayb got fever he oni hlp me check my temperature =.=
wen taking medicine i oredi said to the doctor i got headache n flu
n the nurse din giv any of these medicine to me..i hav to ask for it >.<
reached home slept awhile den at nite parents went out n i hav to jaga my bro... luckily im feeling better ad so i can walk ad if not got sth happened i oso duno xD
den i got so bored so i took pic of my med =p

sanitizer given by the doc

my medicines which costs rm50 =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment